The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had my 2008 FX4 for a week and a half and LOVE it!! So stage one of upgrading is done...The truck is black and had the damn shadow grey bumpers, wheel fenders, vents red, and front grill inserts werent solid black so off to the painter it went...Everything is painted black to match and looks GREAT!!! Then I added all of RECONs smoked LED lighting products to the truck and that was a night and day difference!!! Amazing how changing out some lights can clean up the look of the truck so much! As soon as I figure out how to post pictures on here...lol..I will post before and after....Next is my Fabtech 8" lift...22"RIMS AND 37" TIRES SOON TO COME

·
393 Posts
I bet it looks great. I dont like lifting trucks that high but to each his own buddy.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
pictures are not an option.. its a must

·
git-r-done
457 Posts
:nopics
com'mon,we gotta see it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry but I like the Gray on the FX4's, but I would like to see some pics.

·
Registered
133 Posts
metro7100 said:
Sorry but I like the Gray on the FX4's, but I would like to see some pics.
:whs I think the gray looks best with the white and silver trucks, but I also like it with red and blue. Still, that "black out" rig sounds great so looking forward to those pics!

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I have some pictures now maybe someone can explain to me how to put the pics in the post box...New to all this so no clue. Thanks :)

·
gotta love black smoke!
388 Posts
Instead of quick reply click go advance and got to the bottom and click manage attachments. It will pull up another window and then just find the pictures and it will load them... hope that helps

·
Registered
635 Posts
BocaCobra03 said:
Well I have had my 2008 FX4 for a week and a half and LOVE it!! So stage one of upgrading is done...The truck is black and had the damn shadow grey bumpers, wheel fenders, vents red, and front grill inserts werent solid black so off to the painter it went...Everything is painted black to match and looks GREAT!!! Then I added all of RECONs smoked LED lighting products to the truck and that was a night and day difference!!! Amazing how changing out some lights can clean up the look of the truck so much! As soon as I figure out how to post pictures on here...lol..I will post before and after....Next is my Fabtech 8" lift...22"RIMS AND 37" TIRES SOON TO COME
I did the exact same thing to my truck.. The guy who painted my truck put it best ''The truck looks like a SVT Super Duty''. My old g/f called it the stealth truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts