The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the last month i'm having a problem with my truck, i'm running the 210 tune, but does th e same on any other tune, let say from a stop a accelerate normally from 0 to 60, at 20 my boost at 10-12, but my back pressure already 50 -60, at 30 boost is 20-25 and back pressure 60, truck is acting weird, sputtering, if i floor it at that time take 1 second and it pull like hell but back pressure is at 70-80. something is wrong i know but dealer had no clue, could it be turbo related?? egr related??

·
849 Posts
What about the rest of the exhaust system, did you upgrade the exhaust?

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4" flo-pro strait pipe down pipe back no muffler

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
by the way: Merry Christmas to all

·
186 Posts
Possibly a bad back pressure sensor? They have been known to plug up and fail on a stock truck, could be worse on a modified one.

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
going at the ford dealer next week for radiator replacement, i'll have them replace ebp sensor at the same time and i'll have them install an egr delete + flo-pro intake elbow at the same time. hope that my problem will be gone after that :eek:) i'm at 110k miles. they will flush my cooling system at the same time and put in new coolant (they want to use motorcraft gold coolant) should i ask them to put an other brand of coolant like rotella elc??? instead. i have a coolant filter and will put a new filter in at the same time.

·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pick the truck at dealer today :eek:) egr delete, flo-pro intake elbow, new radiator new ebp sensor, truck is going well, no more back pressure problem. by the way my horizontal egr cooler was leaking, (all wet inside) . very happy with the result

1 - 7 of 7 Posts