The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After sorting out some electronics issues with the trans, I finally got everything back up and running. I've gotta say that thing is a beast with a solid trans in there. It white smokes the tires now when it goes into 2nd , and when it locks up it moves pretty good.

Now I've gotta stud it though, I'm seeing 45psi boost on a stock charger, so I want to back the box off a little. Thats the last thing I need, is to grenade my turbo. Its fun though.
Sean

·
274 Posts
That's awesome man...glad to hear it. Just imagine what it's gonna do with the twins, and more fuel.:Thumbup:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
:bow: Awesome :Thumbup: :woot: Thats good to hear, congradulations :Thumbup:

Maybe I missed this but how did you solve the problem about the rolled beads for under the intercooler boots? :popcorn:

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dual K20s said:
:bow: Awesome :Thumbup: :woot: Thats good to hear, congradulations :Thumbup:

Maybe I missed this but how did you solve the problem about the rolled beads for under the intercooler boots? :popcorn:
Well I don't have the twins on yet. But as for the Beads. I found some rings that are about 1/8in tall with an I.D. that slides right over the piping, so it provides a little lip. I wish I had the tooling to actually roll the edges but unfortunately I don't. Now I just need the studs, but I'm going to have to start saving again. Stupid money keeps running away from me as fast as it can.
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts