The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6.4LKid called me up about 2 hours ago and told me someone t-boned him, didnt believe him until I saw it......

·
Oil Burner
70 Posts
While they were under there, did they get a look at how the sensors were hooked up to his straight pipe? LOL

Hope you get everything fixed okay.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry to hear that, i feel for him.... Hope he was alright.....

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
oh god, that really really sux, are they gonna replace the truck, what exactly is broken? Could it be replaced or does it have to be totaled? And where did the exhaust go? shoot that was a good lookin truck too. Maybe thats some dead for designers up there saying "Don't mess w/ our new exhaust" Hope he gets the truck back on the road soon

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cattle-Dog said:
While they were under there, did they get a look at how the sensors were hooked up to his straight pipe? LOL

Hope you get everything fixed okay.
I know how the sensors are hooked up, I'm the one that made the straight pipe...

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
whats the drivers side look like? looks fixable.

·
2,126 Posts
Well I'm no expert and haven't seen the truck up close but with the rear axle pushed that far in I bet the crash bent the frame.

·
Bodyman
237 Posts
Superdutytd said:
Well I'm no expert and haven't seen the truck up close but with the rear axle pushed that far in I bet the crash bent the frame.

Could have put a little diamond in the frame which could be pulled out but if it took out the leaf spring mounts the frame should be replaced. It won't total though. Thats too bad at least you guys took some video for us while it was rolling. :Thumbup:

·
2,126 Posts
I would want a new one.

·
68 Posts
That sucks! :(

·
Chitowns Biggest Baller
517 Posts
Just kidding, but today sucked, both rear tires are blown out, and both rear rims are destroyed.

·
771 Posts
Dude, I am so sorry to hear *and see* your truck in such bad shape. I hope they fix it correctly, and all will be well.

·
2,821 Posts
Sorry about the accident, hope it was the other drivers fault and you get the truck back and on the road soon. Chris

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Man, that's too bad. It's a great looking truck. I hope they fix it right, or you get a new truck out of the deal.

·
Registered
228 Posts
sorry to see this happen hope you are ok and the truck or a new truck gets on the road soon

1 - 20 of 36 Posts