The Diesel Garage banner

Bad News....

9K views 35 replies 29 participants last post by  SouthTexasDiese 
#1 ·
6.4LKid called me up about 2 hours ago and told me someone t-boned him, didnt believe him until I saw it......

See less See more
#4 ·
oh god, that really really sux, are they gonna replace the truck, what exactly is broken? Could it be replaced or does it have to be totaled? And where did the exhaust go? shoot that was a good lookin truck too. Maybe thats some dead for designers up there saying "Don't mess w/ our new exhaust" Hope he gets the truck back on the road soon

#5 ·
Cattle-Dog said:
While they were under there, did they get a look at how the sensors were hooked up to his straight pipe? LOL

Hope you get everything fixed okay.
I know how the sensors are hooked up, I'm the one that made the straight pipe...

#7 ·
Well I'm no expert and haven't seen the truck up close but with the rear axle pushed that far in I bet the crash bent the frame.

#8 ·
Superdutytd said:
Well I'm no expert and haven't seen the truck up close but with the rear axle pushed that far in I bet the crash bent the frame.

Could have put a little diamond in the frame which could be pulled out but if it took out the leaf spring mounts the frame should be replaced. It won't total though. Thats too bad at least you guys took some video for us while it was rolling. :Thumbup:

#9 ·
I would want a new one.

#10 ·
That sucks! :(

#14 ·
Sorry about the accident, hope it was the other drivers fault and you get the truck back and on the road soon. Chris

#16 ·
sorry to see this happen hope you are ok and the truck or a new truck gets on the road soon

#22 ·
If they don't total it you can get a new vehicle if you had "replacement insurance" on your policy.
Might not be something they volunteer, but look at your policy and see if it's in there. Most good companies have replacement insurance on full coverage policies.

#24 ·
well your ok, the trucks either fixable or you get a new one, but the main thing is that your alright, it really sucks when things like this happen, i feel for you

#25 ·
That sucks but just imagine if you would have been in a ricer (OUCH!!). :mafia

#26 ·
sorry to hear, hope they make it right

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.