The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted some opinions on badging....

This last weekend I took all the badging off my truck and it looks really clean but I'm teetering between adding some chrome body molding and maybe putting the Cummins emblem back on in a unique location.

Any suggestions?

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ooops I meant to post this in the 5.9L forum. Not sure how I screwed that up but what the hell.....let's see what you 6.7 folks think. It's the same body style anyway.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I have been debating on debadgeing mine at least taking the ram 2500 off. I think it would look good with the Cummins C in a unique location just play around with it somehow and see what makes it pop..

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Just wanted some opinions on badging....

This last weekend I took all the badging off my truck and it looks really clean but I'm teetering between adding some chrome body molding and maybe putting the Cummins emblem back on in a unique location.

Any suggestions?
Hey man take a look at my pic in my profile i took everything off except the cummins emlem and the dodge ram underneath the tailgate handle and i love it i get lots of people say it looks good as far as chrome goes i dont mind it but its just not for me plus my truck has to much black on it now:thumbsup

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
When I had my 04 5.9 and my 6.7, I took all the badge off and never looked back. I think the Dodges look much better with out. But looking back at it, I kinds wish I would have left just the Cummins emblems on as that's the sole reason I bought the trucks!

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I've got some ideas for the Cummins emblem.....I'll post some pics soon to get some more opinions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts