The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering how many people are planning on making the event at Bakersfield this coming weekend, and who all is going to camp there and what possible areas/accomodations for people planning on camping are availiable?

Me and a couple buddies are planning on heading up there after all 3 of us get off work friday night, and camping out until Saturday morning. I am just trying to get an idea of if anyone is going to camp, RV, etc etc friday night.

Anyhow, thanks in advance guys, hope to hear more are going to the event!

-Jeremy

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well good to see people coming from as far as Idaho! I seen that truck of yours in your avatar up at bully dog this past summer. I have word out on this site and another on the situation as far as camping goes, from what I understand, camping at the track is what I think people who are camping are going to do.

The truck I am going up in (not driving myself) has me and two other fellows.

·
TDG Mafia Member #73
1,003 Posts
I will be there and staying at the roadway inn in Bakersfield. I should be on the road by noon tomorrow if all goes well. I will be in my 96 stroker and my screen name is my license plate.

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I suppose we will look for you at the event matty. I ordered a TDG shirt that should be here tomorrow, black with white lettering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts