The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why isnt ford 6.0L guys getting the banks tuner. I thought that banks was the best for my powerstroke , since banks keeps saying that they are specialized and have been researching the six gun for many years. Banks is specialized in diesels, but I dont know why peole seem to like SCT better. WHy?

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
because if you get into the "real" diesel world, in a world without banks, you will notice taht not one of banks powered trucks have any records set other than their shop trucks, and that only the stuff that banks actually builds like that twin turbo dmax and such are good, but then even, they are not really even using a banks six gun on it. all the top 6.0s in the nation are running the SCT.

·
713 Posts
BANKS is SAFE, if you want SLOW then go with it if you want POWER then go with a GOOD tuner , filter, and exhaust, Then SMILE:squish Cause for more of your hard earned cash with Banks' stuff you will be :deadhorse

My .02
Mikey

·
571 Posts
Banks=more money, not as much power and SCT still has better trans control

·
Registered
199 Posts
I thought bullydog programmers were great until I came to this site. Now I have an SCT, and I have seen the truth, the way, and the light. I have ran other stuff on my older diesels Hypertech etc.. and there is just no comparison.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts