323 Posts
Very nice.

·
5,365 Posts

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I was unsure what to do with the steps. Remove them, powder coat them or leave them. They kinda go with the center caps of the wheels but they do stick out. Ill take them off and see what it looks like then decide whether to coat them or not.

They powder coated everything except for the threads for my center caps.

Reactions: wastedwagesracing

·
139 Posts
Looks very very nice, good to see someone not trying to just make all their paint/powdercoating the same color :thumbsup am I going crazy or do you not have an exhaust tip coming out of the normal spot?.....

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you. No. you are not crazy. haha

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
truck looks good except for the big wheels. pull them steps too, unless you have a hard time gettin in.

Garrett

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
I love it!!!
black steps and Harley headlights would be sweet

·
2008 F350 Murdered out
244 Posts
Black nfab bars would look killer on your truck, I usually hate red trucks but you definatly pulled it off but you need to harleylize your headlights asap

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
:whs

powder coat the steps !
:whs:whs and it will look awesome. It looks Great now:thumbsup, but that would just top it off :rock

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
You should get those center caps painted.... JMO... But looks sweet man

·
1,060 Posts
I am diggin it!:D I have been wanting to powder coat my bumpers, everything chrome and make it all black and get rid of my Nerf steps I have been wanting to make some 2" square sliders welded to the frame that would actually hold up the truck if I needed it to. Instead of these weak aluminum steps that flex when my 8 year old son (65lbs) steps on them. I really like the that its not a flat black.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts