The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First day of Spring here in South Florida....Not a nicer day for some new pictures. I didnt have much time so here is what I got.

Most of you will notice some changes to the truck so here is a before shot, and that will be followed by the afters. Let me know if you like it better now or before.

I am going to be doing some more upgrades soon, just waiting on parts to arrive.

Before

After

·
518 Posts
Josh............I must say that I was skeptical at first because it looked so clean to begin with..........BUT it looks GREAT!!!!!

Are you going to do the same with the front badge as you did with the rear?

nice job........that light is sick looking..........can i get a good night shot please?

what else you got in mind?

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will get some night shots tonight hopefully. I dont know if im going to do anything with the front emblem since it might go away if I put the rbp grille on.

Other plans are:
1. RBP Grille with Matching Bumper Insert
2. Harley Headlights
3. 24's

·
477 Posts
nice job!!

·
2,183 Posts
Looks good. VHT the 3rd brake light along with the other stuff you are planning and it'll be legit. The only thing i'm not sure about are the mirror caps.

What wheels are you thinking about?

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good. VHT the 3rd brake light along with the other stuff you are planning and it'll be legit. The only thing i'm not sure about are the mirror caps.

What wheels are you thinking about?
I would probably just get rid of the clear recon and order a smoked one if anything for the third brake light.

I have no idea what im going to do with wheels, the RBPs I was going to get are on indefinate backorder, the bmfs are backordered, im trying to get ASANTI to make me a custom set.:bang

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
I'm kind of interested in the colormatched emblem on the back. Where did you get it?

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm kind of interested in the colormatched emblem on the back. Where did you get it?
I got it from a member here who was making them but he said they never really caught on so he didnt make anymore. You can PM and see if he has any or will make you one. His user name is TripleE44

·
2,183 Posts
Custom Asanti's would be SICK. I'm always a fan of one of a kinds

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Custom Asanti's would be SICK. I'm always a fan of one of a kinds
So am I. They are so busy, and they dont really make a wheel that works on our trucks so it would be custom and since they already think there wheels are made of platinum im sure its going to be out of my price range. Worth a shot though.

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
That is one sick looking truck bro!!! :happymugs

·
780 Posts
very very nice, what kind of exhaust did you switch to? and is your air horn in your spare tire wheel or in place of it?

·
86 Posts
I also changed my lower front valiance to a job 1 it makes the trucks look higher. Awesome job and congrats on the magazine shots. I have a couple of buddies that have Asantis on there Mustangs and they are a sick looking wheel. If you could somehow pull that off that would be sweet.

·
Team White
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
very very nice, what kind of exhaust did you switch to? and is your air horn in your spare tire wheel or in place of it?
I switched to a 4" Ceramic Coated Downpipe, 5" Flopro, and a 6" Tip.

I have two triple trumpet horns, 6 gallon tank, and a 480 compressor. The spare was removed and all if it bolted in its place. Its a tight fit but it does fit.

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
go team white!!!

looks good

1 - 20 of 25 Posts