Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
let m guess the 6.uth-oh is going to win..... Altho it does sound good...... I thik te d max sounds likeaTRUE BAMF

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK........ If you read... you dont need a No2 file. to make that lope like that.. all you need is EFI and change the pulse width....

kills the injectors tho......

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
dang efilive makes me want to get a dmax. still, thats not a normal idle and if it kills injectors then im sure it wouldnt get used a lot.

Garrett

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally Posted by duratothemax View Post
crank the rail pressure at idle with efilive.

step one: enjoy the "really cool, my truck is like those ****** pullers" lope
step two: wreck the injectors
step three: eventually hurt the engine.
Or just adjust the throttle base injection at idle and fool the computer. Leave rail pressure and PW alone.

Yeah the truck in that vid sounds like total crap.

Purehybrid, Powermax's truck sounds [email protected] but anyone that hears it and calls it a "sleeper" should have their head examined. It sounds like a pro stock tractor at idle and smokes just as bad.

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
i know there is a way to do that with a powerstroke. its all in the tuning. if only we had something like efilive id do it.

here's my idle.

Garrett

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I herd 4 diffrent sound changes LOL LOL... But you cant EFI a 6.0. I think the d max sounds pretty darn sick.....

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:confused: Is this IDLE or LOPE?, not to mention that 04 has a 03 turbo on it, that whistle is way to loud to be the newer one:haha

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wonder if I got a video of my truck at idle with t
he stack......? I dont think it matters... tone of the exhaust comes from the DP... my stock DP was louder and raspier then my 4in...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts