The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best chip available on the market? Which is eaiser on fuel pumps...tranny...and other engine/drivetraine componants? I would think that the Bully Dog Triple Pup looks like the best buy for HP and Torque...but I feel like a lost cow in the woods!:nunu:

·
Smoke Creator.
189 Posts
boy you better just do some searching. You picked a topic that will resort in about 10000 responses and most of them will be "search".

There is allot of info on this board all ya have to do is look.

dan

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
What are you wanting to do with the truck? Some boxes are better for towing and others are better for racing. Some are best suited for pulling. We need more specifics.

·
274 Posts
:whs

·
345 Posts
HCCUMMINSSMOKE said:
What is the best chip available on the market? Which is eaiser on fuel pumps...tranny...and other engine/drivetraine componants? I would think that the Bully Dog Triple Pup looks like the best buy for HP and Torque...but I feel like a lost cow in the woods!:nunu:
HCCUMMINSSMOKE,

Since this is in the second gen. forum that is what I am guessing you have. The BullyDog Triple Dog downloader is not available for the 2nd gen Dodges. Which box you choose really depends on what you are wanting and what else you are willing to do. For towing/economy I would go with the van Aaken R box, good low end power and usually gets a pretty good MPG gain. If you are wanting to do more there is the Edge Comp/Juice or the Quadzilla Xzilliraider. Out of those two I would go with the Quad, it gives about the same power but is alot cheaper. All three of these boxes can be used with digital monitors so that you can watch your EGT's, boost etc.

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I pull a Horse Trailer and Hay mostly, but I also wanna yank a couples of strokers at school...LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts