The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK

my best friend has an 06' powerstroke F350 dually we've installed the Bully dog triple dog power pup which i have to admitt actually makes the truck run GREAT! now he wants an intake not sure which is the most benificial or best for this truck any suggetions please shoot em my way thanks

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah ive priced them all out not to worried about cost the stage II AFE looks like the best so far

·
Registered
22 Posts
Look at the MAC intake, this is an open type intake. I run this with the zoodad mod so there is plenty of cooler air delivered to the filter. I had AFE stage 2 and it kept throwing codes.

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else getting codes with the AFE if so what can be done to stop teh codes

·
1,291 Posts
I like the AEM cause i hate Oiling my filter. But the AFE is a good filter and so is the volant. Let me know if you want prices

·
345 Posts
There is ALOT of issues with the AFE stage 2 on the 6.0L. We have installed 3 of them in the last 2 weeks and all threw codes. It is do to a reflash atthe dealership is what AFE told us and they will have a replacement tube for the stage 2 soon. I would go with the AFE stage 1. It is a really nice kit.

·
Smokin
530 Posts
Is there a noticable dif between the stage 1 and stage2 of the afe besides the money.

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure LIPI shoot a price my way thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts