The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
05 6.0-i am doin head gasket, head stud, down pipe, cat delete, SCT X3, CFM intake manifold. i might as well do an intercooler. i already almost broke the bank. any suggestions a good/cheap intercooler?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
We use the Spearco intercoolers. I haven't had any issues and we're pushing high boost levels through them. Please contact us if we can help.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Spearco are great, but for $1,099 on ebay I got the banks intercooler and it came with with the ram air intake both CAC pipes and all the couplings hardware and instructions and was an easy and good fit. I am happy with the product so far, my egt's dropped almost 150 degrees on average. ( freeway)
The spearco was around $1,400.00 and did not come with all the stuff the banks came with, but spearco is a great product.

·
Contain the BTU's...
650 Posts
:whs

You will not find a better package then the Banks Techni-cooler. We've used many, many of them and never an issue. Spearco also makes a good product but its only an intercooler.

:usflag

Wekiwa

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies! i ended up going with spearco. i had all that other stuff the banks comes with already...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts