The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every where I've looked the average price is $400 plus shipping. I'm hoping to find one for less with shipping included

·
302 Posts
I got mine from PPL in Houston about 3 years ago. If I remember right they had the best price at the time.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. That's the problem... the prices a few years ago were pretty good. For some reason, they've gone up a lot since then. I've yet to find a decent price

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
the prices have gone up because steel has gone up...if your putting it in yourself ebay is the best place IMO:thumbsup

·
4,827 Posts
I built my own for less than $100. :D Put it in the '97. Not a turn-over ball mind you, but it didn't stick above the flatbed floor anyhow. IIRC, B&W does have a turn-over ball that can be welded into a flatbed. Don't see why you couldn't make your own mount for it out of good scrap steel.

The '99 came with g/n and DMI hitches in place when I bought it. :D

·
257 Posts
http://tweetys.com
My buddy just got a B&W turnover for 399 and free shipping from Tweetys.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts

·
1,418 Posts
I purchased mine from Got-Chrome.com $399 free shipping. I'd say that's the best price your going to find. Just decide where you want to order it from.

·
East TN is Home
119 Posts
JR trailers.com has them for $339.00 on special right now and truckaccesoryusa.net has them for $344.95 shipped. other places like tweety's will match. just an fyi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts