The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These things are awesome. As soon as I seen them, I knew I wanted them. Now I just have to wait and see if I can get them for Christmas. I'm just not sure that the woman will go for it.

Chevy/GMC
Dodge
Ford

This is a great price, shipping is going to cost us about $250 plus we included the $115 mounting brackets.

·
452 Posts
I always wondered why no one ever did this a long time ago.

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Those are pretty neat!!

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Sweet, Just wondering how they would look on a truck that is still at stock ride height. As this is the reason I didn't like the rocker pod (different version) Maybe this could be a Christmas Present? Kenny, do you happen to know how far they hang down? I like being about to have the drawer or remove it. I think I just found my steps....

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just sent them an email to get the distance from the rocker panel to the bottom of the box.

2003-09 Quad Cab: 79" long by 12" deep box. The running board comes to be 97" long with the end caps.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
thanks Man! im going to be looking at these hard.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
wonder if they can take the beating of Wisconsin winters/salt

very cool indeed

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts

·
1,224 Posts
How tall are the boxes or another way is how tall of an object can you put on the sliding shelf and close the step.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
They are about 5.5"-5.75" depending on model.

-Kenny
352-636-0812
Kenny,
Have you seen these yet in person? This is something that you almost need to see first ya know? Still thinking about them...

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, I seen them at a show in Orlando. One of the guys from BD-Power had them on his personal truck out of Saskatchewan. When I first seen them they caught my eye because they looked bulky. I was thinking those look silly, that was until I seen the lock and realized they doubled as a storage box.

I plan to put a set on my truck within the next year once I can fit it into my personal budget.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts