The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving Fri. to go visit some family and it's a six hour trip. Just wondering what ya'll recomend the best tune is for a six hour drive or if I should just go stock.

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
depending on your foot I have experienced HP tunes = mo better MPG

That bein said I haven't driven the 310 in a hell of a long time due to bucking and gettin crazy on the highway.. Got te 275? It should do the trick.

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
Plus if you really need to you can toy with some people on the highway! Really tho, I wouldn't worry about going outa the 200's tune wise on a long trip. I actually really liked the way the 250 drove also. My truck is sorta stuck on the 210 right now so it's been a while but our dually ran the 250 EVER day and loved it.

·
1,415 Posts
275 love it awsome fuel milage and Awsome passing power :peelout

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will probably run the 210. I don't have the 250.

·
179 Posts
I see in your sig you have the 275. If you are not towing, I would run the 275. How come you don't have the 250? Its available if you upgrade to strategy flash.

·
Diesel Addict
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the upgrade just haven't downloaded it yet. guess I need to go ahead and do that. I won't be towing anything so if I don't get a chance to upgrade before I leave I will run the 275.

·
142 Posts
I get better MPG on the HWY with the 275 than I do with the 310

·
35 Posts
I would think that you would get the best mileage with the 210 tow tune as the reason that the bigger tunes get better mileage is from the earlier lockup. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts