The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hear of this yet? I saw a dyno pull on youtube and it was listed as one of the mods with a smarty?? GIVE me knowledge!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I will be running it until the end of nest week...then I upgrade to the Smarty TNT (230hp rev program).

FYI the Smarty 4.4 made 525Hp in my buddies truck....The only modification was a set of BD towing twins. He later added an MP8 that pushed him to over 675hp.

This is enough to rip the stock trans and turbo to pieces!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
dangerous196 said:
GIVE me knowledge!!!
Geez, so demanding. LOL Me and my sense of humor :nunu:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL LOL :roflmao: :sofa LOL Glad to bring a little humor! Now give me parts! My new plate says 700hpww Now i have to back it up!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Stick a HT3B under the stock turbo or something thereabouts. 4" exhaust. Smarty stacked with ???? Plus all the supporting mods.

·
Registered
59 Posts
700Hp is big power but is not hard to attain.
Get your wallet out!

Here is my recipe....
Twin turbos- BD 700R or MPI are my favorites
Single modded CP3 should do it duals will make it easy
Smarty beta
MP8
F-1 flux 2.5's (Flux 2's have made 740hp with twin pumps and the Smarty TNT program)
Lift pump

·
Registered
15 Posts
dangerous196 said:
Anybody hear of this yet? I saw a dyno pull on youtube and it was listed as one of the mods with a smarty?? GIVE me knowledge!!!
Just got the smarty for my 06 Cummins.....Keep you posted

·
Its Cute Aint it!!
684 Posts
I finally talked a co-worker to try my smarty. hes been runnin crazy larry and thinks the it is the best ever. I had to block him in at work and threaten to beat him down to get it back. Its funny now. Smarty definately awesome. And he had a smarty 2 days later and was so excited i snuck off with his bd and traded it for a glacier. That was 2 months ago and he still hasnt noticed. I know thats wrong but i joke with him bout it now and he still has no clue.

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
dang let me know when you do your tranny ...maybe we can buy 2 so we can get a discount...the way your talking its coming soon...

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
i cant find the video on youtube???

·
Registered
13 Posts
The 4.4 is the beta program for the smarty and only avaliable through bob or marco. However the 4.11 which can be downloaded from the mads site is a more refined version of the 4.4

1 - 13 of 13 Posts