The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot go into all the details, because some parts on the case are still under investigation.

But last week i purchased a few of their products that "they said"(BIAVA), would, "ENHANCE" my vehicles drivability,...

What they didn't mention is,...that all the products they sell, are not complete packages,....they LURE you into HAVING to purchase more things from them........IT"S TOTAL B.S.!!!!!!

I mean really!!....a business like BIAVA should know, if they are going to sell a product that enhances your drivabilty/performance to this much of an EXTREME level,...that it will eventually prematurely wear out your tires!!!

So that is what this is all about, if biava takes too long to pay out for 2 new tires,..i will eventually have to rotate the front to the back,....which will undoubtably wear those out too,.. Resulting in needing a total of 4 new tires, not to mention the inevitable speeding tickets.

They (BIAVA) also lied about how long it would take for me to recieve my shipment,...They said 2-3 days,....another blatant lie!!!...it was only a day and a half.

OK..OK enough of the horseing (HP) around,.

..JASON (BIAVA),...your customer service is unbelieveable, you made yourself avaliable for assistance at any time OR any day i needed help with questions or installation,......thats how CUSTOMER SERVICE should be!!!!!!

I look forward to spending some more of my hard earned money with you guys again,....and i recommend others to do the same!!

Now i have to make another post,....look for a post titled

FIRST KILLS!!!

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
nice... ya goofball. You know he cant be right he took a sawzall to a brand new truck... haha just giving ya a hard time

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FIRST OFF,...IT WASN'T A SAWZALL...IT WAS AN ELECTRIC NIBBLER

SECOND...IT WASN'T NEW,...IT WAS 6 DAYS OLD, FROM THE FACTORY!!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
haha, see thats why I like this site. Everywhere else I would be banned or get threatened. Fordtrucks didnt like me either. They dont like people who speak their mind.

·
Registered
359 Posts
For a second there, I thought this was another Choke story.LOL LOL :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey BIAVA , dont make me come to Ill to defend a brother , thought I had a woppin to do for ya:nunu: !!!!!!!!!!!! glad to here your servicing your costomers well :Thumbup: , keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!:HappyMugs :evil:

Tank you got Moxey any man who can cut a six day old truck must be alright , git-r done

·
1,418 Posts
Whew I saw the title and started reading quickly... that was pertty good LOL

·
2,612 Posts
Ill to defend you too:evil:

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SUCKERS...:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
You sure had me going, I was starting to change my mind about getting an SCT from Biava....

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HHrecovery---if you change your mind about dealing with Biava,.....sadly to say,...it will be your first mistake of many....Talk to jason(Biava),...he will set you up, ship it in a hurry, then walk you through it,...he did an awsome job for me!!

·
1,055 Posts
LOL :roflmao: That was funny, I bit for sure. See ya:popcorn:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Had me going for a fact LOL LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts