The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like the great lakes region is getting slammed with a big storm starting around midnight !

Plowers get your plows ready...

Everybody got your Snow treads on ?

Mike

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
I can do without the snow...Now my kid is another deal...
He already hit his plow route at 3:00AM this morning. I'm sure he has visions of being on the snowmobile trails too..

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wasn't so bad . . . basically plowed to just turn around and plow again than after the second round threw was done we decided to hold off for a while. . .

Mike

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
what did you guys get sofar? we have only got about 1 inch as of now. you must have gotten the 4-5 we should have got last night. they are still saying its possilbe for 8-12 tue-wed and possibly a blizard warning vs winter storm warning.

BRING IT ON. now that i had to get new battery's to get to boob this morning :damnit

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lovely so another night of plowing is ahead, I think living around the LAKE! has increased the snowfall . . . its still snowing. . .

Mike

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
plowing.. last night? with only 2" :eek:

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup the snow fall before i was out salting then this one we plowed, waiting for the next BIG storm to blow in its snowing now by slow n unsteadily . . .

I got my Triple Gauge pod Saturday my waste gate came Monday i'm hopping my gauges show up soon so i can install al my goodies in between plowing snow . . .

the "big storm" will be my third outting !

Mike

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anybody who says ATVing in the snow is like Snowmobiling is STUPID !

I just rode down the block to the Walgreens. . .

Machine was fire right up ran like a trooper sat since the first week of Sept to Dec 3 months fried right off ran great got me there and got me back . . .

Mike

·
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
633 Posts
Got about 18inches yesterday. Spent the day digging myself and neighbors out. Gonna get on the roof of my 5er and clean that weight off tomorrow:mocoffee It's that time of year. Yes I do live in Arizona. IT is at 7,000 ft.

Reactions: M123KT-450

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yea "Blue Rubie" as we refer to it as is a real brute ! HONDA ATV's baby ! best machine's i have seen . . .

EDIT:
I see you liked my line from my Stude post ?

Mike

·
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
633 Posts
Who me? :shrugs Yeah I liked it since I have had the fortune of driving some real metal in my life.:cleaner
Edited: I know what it's all about driving real metal. Nothing else like it.!!!
Edited again: I did appreciate your sense of humor through the situation too.:thumbsup

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, wasn't much i could do about it the situation ?

Mike

·
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
633 Posts
One has to have a sense of humor in those times. Like said I appreciated it enough to include it in my Sig. Not to hijack, but how's that one now?

·
79 Posts
We maybe got 3-4" where I live but it is snowing pretty good right now and isn't supposed to stop.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
i think we now got all of 12" in brookfeild WI where i do my plowing..

Hows Mike and Doug hanging in with their 20 " :haha and 50mph winds :damnit

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One has to have a sense of humor in those times. Like said I appreciated it enough to include it in my Sig. Not to hijack, but how's that one now?
Still waiting to hear anything from any body :nunu: Nobody seems to be in a hurry :whip

Mike

·
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
20" my tail . . . it seems more like 25-27" of heavy wet watery slushy hard packed Snow, 14 hours of shoveling Snow blowing plowing Scooping n hauling i'm soaked !

Mike

1 - 20 of 28 Posts