The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past I have never kept a truck as long as I have the 2008 F-250 I currently own. Usually 6-8 months was it, but due to the high diesel prices two years ago and last years economy I had to hang on to this one.. Since 9,862 miles I have been running the Spartan Diesel Technologies 250, 275, and 310 tunes on a 8" lift and 37 or 38s on 24 inch rims. I dropped my truck off this week at the ford dealership to get the last of a few recalls and my last check up before the engine warranty is out.. My odometer read 97,645.3 of problem free miles... I want to thank Spartan for what they have done with this 6.4L as it has been very enjoyable to drive and I have to credit them for being problem free. The few friends I have that never modded theres have horror stories to tell and I just laugh.. Now that the 100K warranty is gone, I can start the bigger mods!!! Thanks Spartan and this ones for you :happymugs

·
1,415 Posts
Its perfectly worded. Im the same way pushing the most HP around here but having the least problems. All others are running SCT or stock. But even the sct tuned once are having less problems then the stock.

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Is your truck stock with only the tuner or do you have the deletes done?

·
1,415 Posts
Mine is fully deleted the DOC and DPF. and only run the EGR disabled tunes.

·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:whs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts