The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the interest generated in the other thread we have decided to start a group buy on Bilstein shocks. Need to get a order of 10 sets for this to happen. The stock replacements will have a standard price, if you have lifted applications let me know and I will get you a price, just PM me.

I will send PM's to all that were in the other post w/ the new price.

Dave

·
0 Posts
Awesome Dave...thanks for coming through. I can't imagaine you not being able to fulfill the requirements. Bilsteins are awesome shocks.

B

·
0 Posts
Please PM me a price on 6 "six" for a 95' 3/4 ton Dodge 4x4 with stock suspension. I need the extra two as I have added brackets on my front coils for dual shocks. Plus a steering stabilizer for the same if you can supply one.

Thanks!

·
jet ski racer
327 Posts
PM me the price for an 03 4x4 all the way around.

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So after getting a few responses from members and spending some more time on the web, I realized that I needed to do better.
Seeing as how this is my first group buy and I want it to be successful, I went back to my WD and asked for some better pricing. I most have caught him in a good mood, and with the promise of buying some additional sets that I will shelve if I have too (still only need 10 sets to make this happen) I am able to offer some better prices. I am sorry for the incoinvence this might have caused anyone, but I promise that a good deal for the garage members was my main objective. With that said there will be new PM's being sent out and I will try to make this right.

Thanks,
Dave

·
I be Architect'n
351 Posts
PM me a price for 03 4x4 Excursion stock. Thanks

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I am all caught up on the PM's. There is currently 15 PM's out for 16.5 sets. I will let everyone know that has given me confirmation once we hit ten, collect on those and ship the shocks.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are about half way there, I will let you know once we get closer so you can decide.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I need shocks BADDD, so how about a PM with a price for 4 shocks for a 99 RAM 2500 4x4. thanks

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM's sent.

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still need a few orders to make this happen. Anyone that is interested can respond in this ost or PM me.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
251 Posts
Shoot me a price for a 99 ford dually, 2wd

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PM sent

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Dave, if you dont mind me asking, how many are you missing to enable everyone a groub buy???.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts