The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 20" XD hoss wheels. There 8x170 bolt pattern with 4.50 backspacing and a -12 offset.

Bought them new a little over a year ago for 1000.00, asking 750.00. Prefer local pick up or will meet halfway up to 50 miles. Dont mind shipping at buyers expence.

·
81 Posts
What year truck did you have these on? Did they stick out or will they stick out on an 03 do you know? Do not want to have to buy fender flares. Where are you located?

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year truck did you have these on? Did they stick out or will they stick out on an 03 do you know? Do not want to have to buy fender flares. Where are you located?
There off of my 08, they do stick out about an inch and a half and I'm in TX.

·
81 Posts
Would you ship them or are you looking for someone close? I am located in Illinois and the only way would be to ship them.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you ship them or are you looking for someone close? I am located in Illinois and the only way would be to ship them.
Like stated in the original post I'd prefer a local sale but would ship at buyers expense. Give me your zip and I'll get a shipping quote.

·
81 Posts

·
81 Posts
I could buy those wheels for $900 brand new.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could buy those wheels for $900 brand new.
Then buy them for 150 more and stop wasting my time with stupid questions.

Reactions: Eric.Larson

·
81 Posts
Im just saying. Nobody is gonnna buy them things for $750. If they do they are dumb. Dont be getting your panties in a bunch.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im just saying. Nobody is gonnna buy them things for $750. If they do they are dumb. Dont be getting your panties in a bunch.
First off Jr I doubt you found them for 900, cheapest I've seen them was 950 and that didnt include lugs and lug key.

Secondly I think its dumb to pay 150.00 more for a set of wheels that are in no better condition, as stated there in excelent conditon (no scratches, dents dings).

And I humbled your stupid questions that you asked because you were to lazy to read. By my avatar it says my location, in the title and the discription it says the sizes, and also in the discrption it says if I would ship or not. You PM'ed me these questions and I answered them and then you come back with how you located them new for 900 (B.S.) and try to ruin my sale.

So my "panties" are not in a bunch, I just have no patience for stupidity and some jerk off trying to be a D I C K and ruin a sale.

I'm not desperate to sell them nor am I in a rush, I dont need the money that bad. If someone wants to save 150.00 on a set of wheels plus cost of lugs and key then heres a sweet deal for them.

If no one wants them for this price thats fine, I have a close friend that I'll make a even sweeter deal on them for him since he is also interested. I wouldnt sell you these wheels if you wanted to pay double.

So I guess what I'm saying is beat it stupid your stinking up my thread.

·
81 Posts
rimzoneonline.com pal. First off you were being the D I C K by saying that about the stupid questions.

Second, I have a life so I do not know how to navigate my way on this site the best so I was just asking some easy questions because I was interested in the wheels. Hopefully nobody wants to buy these wheels and you'll have to give them to your butt buddy. I don't understand. If anyone has any common sense they would ask the questions I asked. So sorry for my questions if they were hard for your lazy self to understand.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
damn dude, site ain't that hard to navigate. I see your a noobie at the whole thing so you might want to just let off. All the questions you asked were in the original post, just takes a little reading to see them. So anyone with common sense that can read wouldn't be asking the questions you did.....

and the "buddy" your referring to, is me. And guess what i just bought them from him so you don't have to ask anymore questions. Thanks and have a good day.

Reactions: SEABEE08FX4

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
rimzoneonline.com pal. First off you were being the D I C K by saying that about the stupid questions.

Second, I have a life so I do not know how to navigate my way on this site the best so I was just asking some easy questions because I was interested in the wheels. Hopefully nobody wants to buy these wheels and you'll have to give them to your butt buddy. I don't understand. If anyone has any common sense they would ask the questions I asked. So sorry for my questions if they were hard for your lazy self to understand.
Wow your intelligence knows no low, anyone with common sence can read whats in front of there face. You cant read whats infront of your face but blame it on not being able to navigate this sight (I guess common sence isnt all that common is it Jr). Its right infront of you there is no navigating just reading sport.

So there for yes they were stupid questions, and I know this might burn a lil but if my "butt buddy" doesnt buy them he just found a co-worker that wants them for 800.00. LMAO I know that stings but try not to loose sleep over it stupid.

PS, rimsone is where I bought them and I know there not in stock. My new wheels just came from them and i had to wait.

So again thats a big fail for you, you must be getting used to it by now though huh.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Read below, hahaha sucks to be you doesnt it.

and the "buddy" your referring to, is me. And guess what i just bought them from him so you don't have to ask anymore questions. Thanks and have a good day.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

SOLD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.