The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any opinions on these guys? Going to start testing my oil and had to work WAY too hard to get a kit.

Sent in a request online, nothing. Sent an email, nothing. Finally, after 3 weeks, I called today and spoke to someone, and Maybe, just Maybe, I will receive one now.

Is this a fluke or is this normal procedure for these guys? Can anybody vouch for this company or should I go elsewhere?

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
DON (bushpilot)
Lonnie (07six0) both have sent to blackstone before, im sure they will chime in

Reactions: Demolition

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts
When I requested a kit, they sent me two. When I send a sample in, they send me another kit....... This is very likely just a fluke.....

·
125 Posts
i use them...usually get my reports about 7-10 days after i send the sample...and always comes with a new sleeve of 2 containers...

no issues here...

·
606 Posts
I have used them 4 times now. You can call them talk to the tech about your report. They are good people.

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok. Good to hear. Thanks for all the responses.

·
8,265 Posts
Yep...I've never had a problem with them. After about a year of sending in samples...they sent me a whole box of sample containers...enough to last about 3 years. I am down to my final one or two...

·
SeaPig
241 Posts
Good people to work with

:thumbsupI bought a "six pack" from them that come pre-paid and postage attached.
You can call their techs if you have a question about a report:thumbsup
Mike

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Link? The kit is free and you pay when you send it in right? :happymugs

·
154 Posts
I will definitely give them a 2 thumbs up. I have been using them since I bought my truck back in 03 and they have done samples on both vehicles. They are fast and went they see something unusual they will call you. Definitely a great group to deal with.

As for a link click on me. You can either pre-pay for your samples or enclose your credit card info when you send in the sample.

·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just sent my sample in with 5600 miles on it. Truck has about 27k on it. Very interested in the report as my oil is rising a bit and my coolant is falling. I also have the FS2500 bypass filter so I ordered the TBN report as well. Should be interesting to see what life is left using a bypass filter. Will post the results when I get them for all who are interested.

·
5,365 Posts
total fluke !

ive got more sample bottles & labels than i need...theyre quick, professionally polite &
accurate in their products & delivery.

in nearly 5 years of testing ive NEVER had an issue (and im a picky sob).

·
411 Posts
Been using them since I got my 6.0 Feb. '06. I too, got my 6 pack last time I asked for more containers. In fact, I have a full container now, I need to send it in... Thanks for the reminder!

al

·
5,365 Posts
Been using them since I got my 6.0 Feb. '06. I too, got my 6 pack last time I asked for more containers. In fact, I have a full container now, I need to send it in... Thanks for the reminder!

al
i sent one off not more than an hour ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts