Votes: 17 12.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 574 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ryan is taking over a lease of a 2008 Sd with a 6.4 diesel in it. He called me saturday night calling me out saying his 6.4 is going to put the smack down on myCummins Common Rail. I told him I am shooting for low to mid 700s on fuel and then of course Im spraying so who knows the final number. He also is spraying he says.

Blk350on20s
08 F350 6.4L 4x4 6" lift 37's on 22's, SCT, DPF delete, MBRP exh, Nitrous, BOV, HIDs, train horns and limo tint all the way around. Soon to come: Elites twins, EGR delete w/ external waste gate and some stg II injectors. Hopefully some more rail pressure as well.no gears,,,maybe injectors and elite new twin upgrade.,,,,new mod list Ryan would like me to post....Please note now of these I dont think are purchased:Spartan phalnax, DOC/DPF delete with mbrp back, Upgraded twins w/ egr delete and waste gate, FASS 150/150, suncoast trans full race trans w/ yet to decide stall, zex nitrous, s&b intake, BOV and some stage II injectors along with cp3 upgrade or duals when they get them done. Intercooler as well if they figure out how to make the tubes all one size. I will be dynoing on 35s as well

Robts
04 f350 2005 Cummins Common rail;
Wicked Diesel cp3
Injectors by Wicked Diesel....big
CFM plus
High tech Competition turbo 66 with 16cm housing
Polydyn header
Speraco intercooler
Fass 150/180
SB intake
Ats full billet stage 5 trans with trans command
Snow performance snow meth
Smarty s06 with specail tuning from Bob...(you dodge guys know what that is)
Mp8
4.56 gears
opie bypass
Hamilton 110 pound springs and billet pushrods
6" lift with 37" on 22s

I want to start a poll the following
1.Robts will be Blk350on20s on the dyno
2.Blk350on20s will beat Robts on the dyno
3.Ryan wont dyno and have excuses

I will wait till Schieds to do it so it gives him time. Please note those are the mods I have currently in sitting at home. I may buy more....

So please start the poll

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
I vote For the Ford, He will make some serious power with all that. PICS?

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
I meant the 6.4. Hes probably not gonna have enough fuel for the stage 2 injectors. They dont make an aftermarket fuel system.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Rob i think you have him.

Your poll is up :usflag

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
i voted. but i think you should have went with a couple different things from the beinging.. cause based on whatever ur boost is. 2 things wont hold up

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Oh crap. i just seen this Rob

1.Robts will be Blk350on20s on the dyno
2.Blk350on20s will beat Robts on the dyno
3.Ryan wont dyno and have excuses

I will Fix.

Edit Done..

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Haha. I'm on my phone so ill vote later but I'm takin you Robby. The only excuse ill be makin is for you when your not done with your truck. And you want to do schieds so you have time, not me. lol. And here's the true mod list: Spartan phalnax, DOC/DPF delete with mbrp back, Upgraded twins w/ egr delete and waste gate, FASS 150/150, suncoast trans full race trans w/ yet to decide stall, zex nitrous, s&b intake, BOV and some stage II injectors along with cp3 upgrade or duals when they get them done. Intercooler as well if they figure out how to make the tubes all one size. I will be dynoing on 35s as well. Update that up top Rob.

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
i say Robs truck will make more power. if the 6.4 does make more power it will probably be the first to window the block big time. :damnit

either way, good luck to both.

Garrett

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Good Luck Rob! U got my vote:thumbsup

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I would tend to think the CR because: the mods for it have had time for bugs to be worked out. the 6.4 is just so new I think tuning to get the most from it will take a while. I am by no means knocking the 6.4 as there will be much more in its future but heads up as they stand Im gonna say the CR setup will be golden. Good luck to the both of you, who both have very nice rigs and should both be very proud of all your hard work.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Allright..

My motor is in....Alls im waiting for is the trans to show from ATS....It will be here on monday or tuesday next week...It will be done by Scheids...if its not done by mid may.Ill send it to bean and write a check..either way it will be done for you Ryan
:usflag

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
there's no question Rob... you'll smoke him. There isn't a 6.4 out there that would beat a CR on the dyno or track. Since you went with the purple gremlin though.... you may have trouble keeping it together. You should have made that call man !

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
All I have left to get is the phalnax tuner, S&B intake, and the stuff from Elite. Also a different TC. Everything is ready to go into the truck when I get it.

·
HalfAst Racing
456 Posts
did i read that right?youre doin this all in a leased truck?:haha

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
You read that right. My 05 was also one. Ill probably buy this one though.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
All I have left to get is the phalnax tuner, S&B intake, and the stuff from Elite. Also a different TC. Everything is ready to go into the truck when I get it.
That sounds awesome. Keep me posted if you can. you need some cp3's once someone makes them. Then you'll be smokin. I'm surprised you don't have a phalanx yet. You'll love it. :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 574 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.