The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93 f250 7.3L the cab fan speed only works on hi. Could this be the control switch or is there something else in the circuitry famous for causing this?

I work on Case Ih tractors and they are famous for a resistor on the blower motor going out which defaults to blower on hi only.

·
TDG MAFIA
730 Posts
There is something avac wise on your truck that is bad, I cant think of what the thing is called right off the top of my head. As soon as I remember what its called or another member says, ill post back.

·
81 Posts
If the switch checks out good,then like the Case IH tractors the resistor may be at fault.Make sure the fan turns easily,the amps draw is not excessive and there are no obstructions in the air flow.

bronco1

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the switch checks out good,then like the Case IH tractors the resistor may be at fault.Make sure the fan turns easily,the amps draw is not excessive and there are no obstructions in the air flow.

bronco1
so it does have a resistor seperate from the switch control board? Anyone know the location?

oh and it blows good on high so I dont think its anything withe motor or the flow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts