The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feeler Sale. I am located in Orlando Florida and willing to drive a resonable distance for to sell these if the price is right.
Lightly used wheels in great condition that are back ordered for 4 plus months
Wheel Size: 20x10 8 on 170
Bolt Pattern
Offset: -19Backspace: 4.75
Tires have 8/32nds left on them, even wear and have been rotated every 3K. They ride smooth and balance perfect with minimal weights. Tire experts say they have 13K-15K left on them. Send me your email address or phone number and I can send pictures . E rated
407-619-2378
Jason
$1800 OBO

·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Amongst the crazy rain from Hurricane issac, I was able to spray the wheels off and just dry them. As you can see they shine like new and are in great condition. I have put wheel wax on them every three months or so and they have not been abused or been offroad.

This is the only wheel that has any flaws and it is minimal. It looks like a tiny area that has pitting but BMF said it wasn't. I noticed it after my 1 year of purchase was over but it hasn't gotten any worse. It is hardly noticable.

·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels come mounted and I just had them balanced with the chrome BMF center cap. No lug nuts will be included. Currently the wheels have the 2011 ford factory tps valve stems sensors and I will include them for if I get an buyer soon. If not they will go on my new wheels and tires

·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheels sold. Tires are available. $350

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.