The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BMW Z3 convertible was on my butt last night coming down an old country road. I gave him a small warning shot, but he didn't back off. It was a 2 lane windy road and I was going faster than I felt comfortable anyway. He couldn't pass and was pissed off, but to bad. The street dumped out onto a 2 lane, and he came screaming around and flipped me the bird :pissed: . O.k., now i'm mad. I got past him and he jumped on my *** with his girlfreind in the right seat also throwing me the bird as I went by. :pissed: Now i'm really mad. There was a red light ahead, and they were unfortunately stuck right behind me. Well, I have the banjo bolts done and she will freakin smoke when you nail it. The light turned green, and I mashed the pedal through the floor. When I looked behind me, I could barely make out the headlights :smoke: . the wind pushed the cloud right back over their lil conv. I didn't have a problem with them after that. LOL :roflmao: . God I love this truck!

·
Registered
868 Posts
i would have paid to see that :popcorn: . just think they both will be blowing the soot out of the noses for days LOL :roflmao:
some thing they well deserved :barf: all over their land shark.

·
Registered
37 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :bow:

That is just too funny!! The man deserved what he got!

·
322 Posts
:agreed: :roflmao: What an idiot. You should never mess with a diesel. :evil:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I always take pride in sooting yuppies..... Especialy when they deserve it....

·
Obviously Intuitive !
1,417 Posts
I would NEVER do that !!!!!!!!!!!

unless they NEEDED it :Thumbup:

·
1,055 Posts
Fine job, :Thumbup: it always makes fell better to put dumba$$s in their place. See ya :popcorn:

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
im sure it doenst hurt the smoking either because your adding more fuel so it should smoke more, right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts