The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that I have everything installed for my edge juice with attitude I was wondering if 20lbs of boost is the most they are supposed to put out. it's an 01 auto so it doesn't have the elbow to be installed on the turbo. is there anything I can do to get more boost..? the tranny is built and the fuel pressure stays constant now that I put in the holley blue. the egts only get above 1350 on level 5..

·
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well according to edge etc the boost elbow is not changeable on the 01 and up auto..

B

·
0 Posts
You need more fuel. More boost without more fuel will hurt, not help you. Time to get rid of the sotck injectors.

·
Cummins Man
980 Posts
He should still be seeing more boost then that though with the Juice all the way up. You will have to get a J-Hook for the charger I believe. Mine is the same way but I want to upgrade chargers.

·
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it has 60hp upgraded injectors so I was told when I bought it.. ok and whats a turnbuckle? I am also looking into finding out what injectors my dad has that he took out when he sold his and put stockers back in.. he was told marine but I don't know if that helps any..

·
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone have pictures or a link or anything to be able to look at how the turnbuckle is used in this application

B

·
0 Posts
I know Alex "akapparos" has used a turbuckle on his. He has pictures posted on here somehwere, but I am not sure where. Might send him a PM and he can fill you in on the details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts