The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

and a clean degas bottle!!!!!! :happymugs

·
145 Posts
nice pics...like the truck man where u the guy that went to elite diesel and had bunch of work done?

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
always like looking at pictures :thumbsup

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
Looks Good!! I guess you just need more fuel then it should be worth a video?!!?

speaking of which when will there be more fuel?

·
499 Posts
were did you get the intake elbow at, i want one!!!!!

·
113 Posts
Looks Good!! I guess you just need more fuel then it should be worth a video?!!?

speaking of which when will there be more fuel?
There are some Beta lift pumps out from FASS and I think Airdog has a unit out. One of those with the modded HPFP and there is more fuel to burn. Just have to get someone like Joe to put a different lift pump on with correct tuning and let her rip. I think that he had his HPFP modded when he was at Elite.

·
361 Posts
i wanna see some quarter mile times with a modded hpfp.

·
1,077 Posts
It wouldn't make it any faster with the modified hpfp. It can supply lots of fuel, its the lift pump that comes up short.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
X2 on the intake elbow, looks like a 6.0 cfm unit and some sort of adapter plate. (?)

·
2,183 Posts
pics are nice, but vids are better :thumbsup

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
You should get bored more often, looks awesome. Looks like Elite did a good job.

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yes the intake elbow is a CFM for a 6.0 with an adapter plate. I just now received some tuning that I'm happy with thanks to Spartan and the new 310 tune that was setup for my injectors and EGR delete. As you can see Elite's EGR delete is a cab off mod. If you do the EGR delete like this you might as well do a 4'' down pipe too. The truck rips pretty good but I still need to figure out the fuel issue, although from my understanding Elite has stage one and two fuel systems out very soon if not now.

·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It wouldn't make it any faster with the modified hpfp. It can supply lots of fuel, its the lift pump that comes up short.
Agreed. I can hold around 25,000 psi with the 110's but when I start running tunes like the 310 the truck will start to defuel. It has to be the supply pump. The timing was bad to do my HPFP with no lift pumps available but I still have not burned out my pump yet.....:popcorn

·
1,077 Posts
Agreed. I can hold around 25,000 psi with the 110's but when I start running tunes like the 310 the truck will start to defuel. It has to be the supply pump. The timing was bad to do my HPFP with no lift pumps available but I still have not burned out my pump yet.....:popcorn

Good to hear. I think elites fuel system will kick anything fass or airdog puts out but I think that they'll all work well. And trust me we will all be needing them if higher tuning is wanted.

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
Good to hear. I think elites fuel system will kick anything fass or airdog puts out but I think that they'll all work well. And trust me we will all be needing them if higher tuning is wanted.
Im sure your right, i talked to elite serveral months ago about it and they werent sure when it would be available they use aeromotive stuff so it will be good im sure...

·
1,077 Posts
Good yes but CHA CHING!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts