The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a used Spartan Dashdaq with pdf/cat delete pipe. I plan to run the 275 tune eventually. I did not get a cold air intake. Question though, am I able to install the pdf delete and run a lower tune and keep the stock filter until I can get the cold air intake? Also, it was mentioned the cold air might be a little over rated and I might be able to get away with a "green" drop in filter. Is that accurate? Any help would be helpful. I'll be keeping the standard exhaust, except for the delete portion.

Thanks

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Your stock intake will provide enough air for a lot of fuel. It might give you a little gain with a tuner, but your stock air intake will still work.

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So in the mean time could I maybe run the 75hp tune with the stock air filter so I can delete the dpf? Went crazy spending money and need to wait til after christmas to buy one

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! ! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to install next week

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
Sorry for the bash guess it came off a little ruff, I was going to edit my post but cant. I still dont like Spartan but thats my opinion and I am aloud to give it. I thought that's what these forums were all about!
You still haven't explained in any of the 4-5 threads that you have posted in what your issues are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts