The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much for powerslots syro and hawk pads for a 03 f-350??
thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
WORD!!! i need price on just rotors but all 4 for my 01 F350 dually and 04 chevy dually please!!

337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4x4
Thanks

·
Sumo Blue
527 Posts
To jump in the mix, I'm also looking for an upgrade for my 2005 F-250 Harley Edition.

At a minimum, I'd like to go with Hawk pads but don't know if I need/want the LTS, the ceramic, or the HPS.

I'd also like to upgrade to Powerslot rotors, either regular or cryo. A rep a Powerslot told me that the front rotors weren't coming out for the Harley Superduty's until this summer? :shrug:

Having a heck of a time finding anyone that stocks the right parts or can even order them.

Thanks for the help......

--Snake

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Snake said:
To jump in the mix, I'm also looking for an upgrade for my 2005 F-250 Harley Edition.

At a minimum, I'd like to go with Hawk pads but don't know if I need/want the LTS, the ceramic, or the HPS.

I'd also like to upgrade to Powerslot rotors, either regular or cryo. A rep a Powerslot told me that the front rotors weren't coming out for the Harley Superduty's until this summer? :shrug:

Having a heck of a time finding anyone that stocks the right parts or can even order them.

Thanks for the help......

--Snake
You are in Luck: I found you slotted and cryo front and rear with Heavy Duty pads. Just waiting back on a price.

·
Sumo Blue
527 Posts
Thanks dfuser........guess no one else wanted to look for these. :poke:
I'll keep ya posted on what I'd like to do.

--Snake

1 - 15 of 15 Posts