The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on a Breakfast Get Together on Saturday, June 19, 09:30. The place is the Heritage Resturant. This place is located in Franconia, Pa. at the intersection of Route 113 and Allentown Road. Meet in the parking lot at 09:30 BS for a while then have breakfast. Hope to see you there.

Keith

·
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Where are all of the PA and NJ members hiding? Keith

·
52 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, I like the Heritage, have eaten there a few times...breakfast is one of my 5 favorite meals of the dayLOL. I'll just have to double check my work schedule and let you know if I'm definitely in.

·
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope you can make it and more people post up.

Only 5 meals. I can think of more than that. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, dinner, dack (meal between dinner and snack), snack, and brack (meal between snack and breakfast). LOL Keith

·
1,661 Posts
Where are all of the PA and NJ members hiding? Keith
I'm here and would love to go, but we are having a family reunion that day. Maybe next time! I've met BigRigs already, cool dude!!

Reactions: Bigrigs

·
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lilpooh, you are real cloce to me.Do you know where Bergey Hill Park in Lower Salford Twp. is? I'll try to have another one sometime in September or October. Keith

·
1,661 Posts
lilpooh, you are real cloce to me.Do you know where Bergey Hill Park in Lower Salford Twp. is? I'll try to have another one sometime in September or October. Keith
No, but I googled it. Out by harleysville? Off RT113? I work at superior tube company in collegeville. I'll try to make the next one, I'll even try to drag BigRigs and Scarecrow along also.

·
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, it is off of 113. It is also known as Suicide Hill. People sled there in the winter. Some have gotten hurt. I know Superior Tube. There is a place close to there where lawn mower races are held in the summer. Also keep an eye out for Mason Dixon TDC events. Keith

·
52 Posts
Alright, I'm in for Sat GTG at Heritage, sorry I took so long to be sure, but I had some uncertainties about work w/union contract/negotiations and vote and stuff........but alls good now, so I'll see ya'll Sat morn.

Oh, lilpooh, ya sure the family has to meet for breakfastLOL , well maybe next one, see ya 'round

1 - 9 of 9 Posts