The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stuck in Commiefornia...
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While it's unfortunate for the company taking the heat over their logo on this truck, they (and anyone who ever trades in a company truck from now on) will have their logos removed from vehicles from here forward.

But consider the possibilities here. We ship 6.0L equipped trucks to the terrorists with stock head gaskets and factory bolts, all coolers and emissions equipment in place and loaded with hot tunes so they think these are the best things since AK-47s or IEDs. We can end the war on terror courtesy of FoMoCo. Yeah, I'm on to something, I know.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-plumber-old-truck-appears-jihadist-propaganda-article-1.2048089

Reactions: Weld engineer

·
3,051 Posts
They, the sick minded jihad terrorists have been using USA transportation equipment for nearly all of their evil deeds. It upsets me to see this, our Humvees and everything being used by them, even Toyotas and such. We should make sure no parts are available to them, and I can't figure out why we haven't at least used a localized EMP ordinance to disable anything electronic and let them live in the 5th century like they want with Donkeys and no electronics.

Harry

·
1,324 Posts
The troubling part is how in the HELL is this happening! The Exporter needs to be found and hung for treason.

I agree with Idaho350 I hope the thing grenades.

·
Stuck in Commiefornia...
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The not too terrible irony is that it's almost like the Hitler 6.0 video happening in real life. I really do feel for Mark-1 plumbing, their failure to remove their markings from that truck is having far reaching consequences for them. And I agree with Weld that the export of North American spec pickup trucks should be closely monitored to prevent them from being used in these types of situations. Even though it would be funny to see hundreds of 6.0L trucks abandoned throughout the Middle East from FICM, Injector, Head Gasket, Turbocharger, EGR Cooler, Oil Cooler, and other oil system and maintenance related failures.

·
82 Posts
They would probably kidnap someone from the forums to "bullet proof" the 6.0's that they have. I'm pretty sure I'm safe. (Unless they needed power lines built.) That video was pretty good though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts