The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aka Stroked X
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like the input shaft in my trans is done. i had my tranny rebuilt by a local shop 4 years ago, my truck has a dp tuner 80,100,140 chip bb turbo, lift and 38" tires.
Ive done research and lots of people say BTS is the best but, who actually has one? how do you like it and have you had any problems with it and how did Brain deal with it?

·
aka Stroked X
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm looks nobody has a bts? Most of the research I did everyone reccomends bts by very few actually have first hand experiance with bts.

·
812 Posts
go to another site and ask that question. this site used to be the place to come but its been very dead lately for anyone with a powerstoke.

·
517 Posts
Yea, go to Powerstroke ntion and ask!
I have one, it has almost 150k miles on it. 6+ years and two trucks. (Took it out of the first, and installed it into my next one)
I towed almost 70k miles in 18 months and almost all that was at a gross weight of probably 23k lbs. With a Wedge trailer and three vehicles on behind me.

It still works incredibly well, and if it went out tomorrow I am quite sure Brian would take great care of me on it...

·
862 Posts
I have a BTS. Put it in a few years ago and have just over 40K miles on it. Still shifts the same as the day I bought it. No issues, and I've abused the hell out of it too.

·
406 Posts
I have a BTS Trans. I didnt install it, the previous owner did but its an amazing tranny. Ive had no problems

·
62 Posts
my truck today wont shift out of 2 gear, so im looking at getting a bts tran to. I think my diode went out of my tranny sucks to be me. bank loan

·
517 Posts
Trust me, if you have to borrow the money it'll be worth it. I never thought I could write a 4500.00 check and smile while I wrote it. (You pay AFTER the test drive, grin) IF YOU go there,,,,,,

·
272 Posts
its go off your VIN ...

·
459 Posts
U can also go to Forddieselpower.com. Lots of members over there have BTS's and they will give very positive feedback.

I have had my BTS since Oct30th, maybe have about 7K miles on it. Nevr had an issue. threw a 6.0 trans cooler on it too and keeps my tranny temps cool. Great trans, u wont be disappointed. Plus if anything does happen to it, it is good to know that Brian and cale will take very good care of u

1 - 11 of 11 Posts