The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my best friend is looking at a 2007 F-250 XLT EX CAB 4x4 with the 6.OHNO. LOL Anything special I need to check out for him? I'm trying to get the VIN so we can run an OASIS on it... It has about 16K miles on it. :ford

·
Black Smoke Junkie
356 Posts
If it's that new with only 16k on I doubt there is a whole lot to worry about. Most likely it hasn't had the balls ran out of it or been tuned, piped, or any performance mods at all. Run the VIN and I'm sure it will have a clean bill of health and that he can purchase the truck and be happy.

·
2,035 Posts
Zaairman said:
So my best friend is looking at a 2007 F-250 XLT EX CAB 4x4 with the 6.OHNO. LOL Anything special I need to check out for him? I'm trying to get the VIN so we can run an OASIS on it... It has about 16K miles on it. :ford
Is a 6.OHNO worse than a 7.GEEZTHISTHINGISSLOW? LOL

·
1,660 Posts
at 16k its hardly even broken in yet

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, he's buying the truck. He's getting it tonight for $26ishK. It's exactly like my truck, only a short bed and the standard chrome front grill.

Pics to come as soon as I've got them...

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I realize that this is the worst picture ever, but here we go:

I told him he better get better ones ASAP... LOL

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
6.0superduty said:
It might just be me, but $26 seems cheap? Howd he get such a good deal?
He works for the dealership... They got it as a trade in and sold it to him for what they paid for it basically. He walked out the door for a bit under $32K, which includes adding leather seats, Line-X, sunroof, the remainder of his Chevy's loan, and tax, title, registration stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts