The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am building a truck kind of like the one i have, look at the mods in the sig, but its gona be stricktly for pulllin so im gona do it from the bottom up i jus need help with the big oil fuel system and injectors and turbo ive got a really good set up on my truck i was jus wondering if i can do anything different to make more power

·
Registered
687 Posts
If your REAL serios about it, you could talk to somebody in the industry. The right people will know the numbers better, for example, lowering your compression to run more boost, The turbo (s) to make said boost, and what Injectors will run good with that setup. Instead of just throwing stuff together.

Then get a good pulling file from someone. I'm sure DP or Elite or Wildman could hook you up with a good one. Terminator Big Oil, Water/Meth Injection, a solid transmission of course, and probably a locked or lockable rear, and maybe front.

Just guessing cuz Im not really much into pulling.

·
2,509 Posts
A solid front axel would frobable be a good Idea. What kind of transmission are you running?

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive got a solid axle for it i have an automatic but i would like to swap it out for a 5 or 6 speed but that would be alot of work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts