The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two weeks ago a 100ft pine tree jumped in front of me, my girlfriend, and my f-350. We were both brought to the hospital, her with a broken leg and me with a deep laceration on my head. We are both ok now, and the truck isn't totalled. In fact, after bypassing the radiator and trans cooler, adding a few quarts of tranny fluid and antifreeze, my buddy that owns the autobody started the ol girl and DROVE her onto the frame machine for straightening! Without turbo boost (intercooler didnt make it either, unfortunitely) of course. I'm back at sea and they said she'll be good as new when I get home. We can't figure out how my girlfriend broke her leg; she had her seat belt on and there is no damage in the cab at all. Well, except where i put my knees threw the dash, folded the steering wheel, put my shoulder threw the cd player and heat controls, and where my head broke the windshield. The only thing that shows she was there is where none of my blood stained the seat where she was sitting. She is already back at school and walking with the help of crutches, and I have a nice scar to remind me of that night and to not let it happen again. pictures to come.

·
0 Posts
Glad to hear that both of you are doing ok. It could have been much much worse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts