The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you get a green bulb for the Isspro gauges? It is the black with white numbers gauge.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
We carry bulb covers for conventional incandescent bulbs (which come in the gauges). We also carry LED replacements in a variety of colors. All of our stocking vendors (many of them sponsors on TDG) can get you these as well.

What gauge is it for? Some of our gauges use a single T10/#194 bulb, while others use two T5/#74 bulbs. We carry the covers and the LEDs for both.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a single bulb gauge. Which do you recommend?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
The website is in the process of being completely updated (FINALLY!), so all the new part numbers are being held until the new site is finished. You can still order them by phone, or through any of our distributors/dealers.

The LED Part Numbers are as follows:
RLED-10W = White T10 (194) $8.00
RLED-10B = Blue T10 (194) $8.00
RLED-10G = Green T10 (194) $8.00

RLED-5W = White T5 (74) $5.00
RLED-5B = Blue T5 (74) $5.00
RLED-5G = Green (74) $5.00

The LEDs are noticeably brighter than the standard bulbs, especially the standard bulbs with the bulb covers, but they still respond well to the dimmer input (reduced voltage). They are my personal preference.

akapparos,
If you can wait for Smokin' in the Smokies, I'd gladly trade a couple of LEDs for your BBQ sauce!

Thanks and regards,
Michael

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Michael said:
akapparos,
If you can wait for Smokin' in the Smokies, I'd gladly trade a couple of LEDs for your BBQ sauce!

Thanks and regards,
Michael
You got a deal. A gallon good enough? That should hold you for a little while.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
akapparos said:
You got a deal. A gallon good enough? That should hold you for a little while.
I wonder if it would be considered a dangerous substance by the airlines, even in checked baggage? Heck, I'm allowed to check up to 11 lbs of small arms ammunition, but you never know!

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

·
6,337 Posts
:Thumbup: Here are a few shots of LED's in the gauges... Green and Blue.

Michael, Can you get Red? I know ITP has the Red ones... Might look cool in some gauges...:Thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
CSIPSD said:
:Thumbup: Here are a few shots of LED's in the gauges... Green and Blue.

Michael, Can you get Red? I know ITP has the Red ones... Might look cool in some gauges...:Thumbup:
For you Joe, we can do red. We have some samples of red kicking around here, but decided to hold off on adding them to the catalog offerings until we see how popular the more "mainstream" colors are. I'll ask around and see what ever became of the samples.

Thanks,
Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts