The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my company pickup is a 06 duramax 4x4 crewcab longbed current mods str8t pipe airraid intake. I don't usually pull anything with it the biggest trailer ive pulled so far is a 16ft bumper pull with about 4000 pounds of flanges and tools. the question asked will the truck be alright in the shape its in with the powerpup set on performance i believe thats the 75-90 horsepower setting or should i stay away from this downloader all together? The price im getting it at is $350

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Myself personally, I have had the Bully dog Triple DL w/outlook on my truck, 06 LBZ, for 35000 miles. That with a 5" cat back and Afe stage 2 intake. I have had no issues with going in limp mode, trans. slip, defueling on any parameters etc... I have had issues with the outlook screen resetting periodically but I think that is for screen burn in I guess...
I have had apparent check eng. lights come on here and there with no codes thrown. I drive with it set at Performance or Level 3 of 4.... On the hwy. exclusively, I can get as much as 22 to 23mpg... By the end of a tank with mixed use I get around 19-20mpg. I don't baby it either and leave the bed uncovered so there are things I can do to improve mpg...Currently am switching to syntetic lubricants and plan a bed cover... ANything is worth the effort...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts