The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a bully dog on my dads 02 for a little while.. Not very long.. It was the one that fit the 7.3, 6.0, and one more.. After i uninstalled it (did everything the programmer told me to do), the truck ran fine.. Then it started acting up.. It would crank and lope bad until i gave it some juice, then it would idle fine.. Then you could give it gas and it would barely go like it was getting no fuel almost.. Had the fuel filters replaced.. Still done it.. Took it to get the recalls done monday.. They said that it was due to the programmer and that even one time the exhaust temps were over 600 degrees.. Thats what the computer told them anyways.. Anyone else experience this?

·
272 Posts
turn tuner back to stock.

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did.. I returned it back to stock and took it off and that is when i started experiencing problems.. But they didnt start right afterwards.. It was more like 3 months after

·
452 Posts
you might just need a reflash ford PCM's are the hardest to flash ask any tuner

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not 100% sure, but i think they reflashed it at the dealership when they did the recalls because it sure does run 10x's better

·
7.3 addict
644 Posts
that long after prob had nothing to do with programmer 600 degrees is cruzing temp nothing to worry about

·
928 Posts
They said that it was due to the programmer and that even one time the exhaust temps were over 600 degrees.. Thats what the computer told them anyways.. Anyone else experience this?
I get over 600 degrees before I leave the driveway... :peelout

·
jammer
44 Posts
Only time I'm below 600 is coasting downhill !! :happydance

jerr :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts