The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my good friends owns an accessory shop and after i put a bumper replacement on my '05 F250 he asked me if i wanted to try the Bully Dog try before you buy program, and i did. Although that programmer works great, I'm still intrested in the SCT 2 and what it has to offer.... Can the Sct 2 remove the speedlimiter? because that's one of the fastest times that I can get up to 96 or 98 mph. and that's it after that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am currently running the sct on my truck with custom tunes from innovative diesel, and I am very happy with them. I have run the superchip 1704 tuner and the edge juice with attitude plat. edition. neither one of them come close to the sct as far as power and shifting goes. I have an 03 F250 super cab 4x4 with 33 in. tires that scales out just a little over 7000 lbs and ran a 13.9 in 1/4 mile with innovatives extreme race tune. It is your call, but after running the sct I would never go to anything else. Plus innovatives customer service is great and they will get right on any issues that you might have.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome!! I just purchased the SCT2 From Eric... Now I'm just waiting for it to come in.... Thanks again Eric and Guys @ Innovative!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts