The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im thinking about buying a bullydog outlook moniter and was wanted to know how hard they are to hook up on a 6.0 do you have to tap into alot og wires and all and whats everyone thing of them i have a sct x2 and was gonna use these for my gauges?

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
I run one for my gauges and they are simple, all you have to do is plug one wire into your map plug and another into your OBDII port.

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
i dont know you need to take that up w/ some of the sponsors. i got mine when I beta tested for bullydog...

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
i only had one problem w/ the lights wanting to cut off at night some so i sent it back and they fixed it and I am good to go now...

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay well i called a dealer in town and he was saying they have had lots of problems out of them but i really like the idea of not having to run all the wires i would have to do if i went with regular gauges

·
66 Posts
You might want to look into the Quadzilla Commander. That's what I'm using for gauges.

·
43 Posts
G SQRD, How hard was it to hook up the commander? Thats what i have been looking into, does it hook up just like the outlook monitor? How do you like it so far?
kaleb

·
66 Posts
It was about a two hour job, pretty simple. The only problem i have is that on washboard dirt roads, like the one I live on, the monitor vibrates. I went the monitor because I could set parameters for it to defuel in case i got carried away and forget the watch the gauges.

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
on the outlook what all do you have to do to hook it up and how long does it take?

·
1,291 Posts
they are perrty good had a few with soem problems but Bully Dog was good about fixing them and sending them out. They Also have a new monitor thing coming out which i will report on as soon as i can get on in my hands. Let ne know if you need pricing on the outlook.

·
134 Posts
chvylac said:
wiring and sensor and all what all has to be done?

Easy hookup. Just plugs into the OBDII and a fuse tap into the fuse panel. The Pyro is up to you. Very fast and easy. Takes longer if you want it to look nice.

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so to get the pyro you still have to tap the pipe but what about boost where does it get that from?

·
Registered
328 Posts
New Bully Dog Monitor

I have the new product info on the PMT being released from Bully Dog. I tried to paste it on this post but I was unable to. If you PM me I can E-Mail it to you. No sales pitch just info. :poke:

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Outlook is a OBD2 Connection a yellow wire run to fuse number 33 under the dash and a pyro tap in to the Pre Turbo an hour at the most

1 - 20 of 20 Posts