The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donno where to put this?.........

Anywho, what kind of bumper would you get and why? I really like the Runel Stainless Steel (http://www.reunel.com/index.html) bumper. It isn't painted and 15k off the hitch is just damm cool. I really like the quick addition part of the hitch. If you pull a bunch or swap the bumper from truck to truck, it's nice to add a new hitch without torching welding. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I like my ranch hands..... If I can get the airbag to go off, I'm doing something....
They are great if you drive in areas where wildlife parenting is bad (read Forrest mothers dont tell kids not to play in thre road)

·
PSD-aholic
65 Posts
Hhey Rich, I've got a Reunel rear bumper and I love it. It's not the stainless steel model, but the painted black version. If I were to do it again I'd get the SS. They are manufactured in Calif's central valley about an hour north of Sacramento and are extremely popular out here.

My painted Reunel

Attachments

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Wildlife parenting.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That is one I haven't heard afore.

I have a Ranchhand as well, it's the first "factory built" bumper on any of my vehicles, I usually build all of mine. The Reunel looks good to me. GO with SS, I built a SS bumper for the front of my big blazer and it's really nice to not worry about rust etc. Plus with a SS front when you run something over that leaves a mark on the bumper it's really easy to get off.

No, you DON'T wanna know LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts