The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of buying a 2008 f250 fx4 crew cab with 149k on it. it does have flo pro exhaust, h&s tuner and sinister egr delete. I havnt called the guy yet for more details but am curious on what yawls opinions are about it. the guy wants $19000. Is this a good truck and what should I look for. I am in another state so I only have pictures to go off of for right now.
I know nothing about 6.4s just alittle from research online.

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
here is a pic under the hood it all looks clean from pics and I just noticed a s&b intake. the only thing that has me worried is all the performance parts were just recently added and now hes selling. also the miles worry me i want the truck for along time and I drive a lot so I would like a trouble free truck.

Also im guessing its a early build date from the research ive done on here and basing it on the pics. should that be a concern on an early build date.

·
28 Posts
lood hard for antifreeze residue around the degas bottle. Bottle lip. On the hood. Fuel coolers, etc. That would indicated that he/she may have stretched the headbolts.

·