The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still can't decide which cab lights to get. The smoked or the clear ones. So i thought i may as well put a poll on it and see what everyone thinks that will vote on this. Thanks for all the info and pictures given already on this subject, if there are any more that wanna add please do. I can't seem to decide it I want them to stand out or blend in now.

The whites would look good because they could be seen at all times, both day when off and night when on. The smoked ones will be cool cause they may blend in a lil and not noticed as much till night. Well let me know what ya think. I will post all the light pics and a pic of my truck with stock cab lights.

The first pic will be smoked, then clears, and then super whites just for sports. Well they will be in some order. The blue ones are super whites, and i added a pic of my truck just to get an idea what i am working with.

THanks again

Attachments

·
3,514 Posts
I personally like the smoked ones. But that is a hard pick to make. What color is your truck again, its hard to tell from your avatar on my compy.
Sean

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, there was suppose to be a pic of my truck with the light pics, but i guess it didn't make it in. Here is a pic of it if it makes it this time. and my truck is dark red or maroon i guess you would call it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I vote smoked. I think the clear would stick out like a sore thumb with a truck that color

:2cents

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was leaning more towards the smoked because they wouldn't stick out so much, the orange stock ones look good, but it is time for a change, and this is the cheapest thing i have found to change!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
put one of every color..........NOT...........i voted clear

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
the smoked ones would really look good on your truck

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to order the smoked ones right now, I think!!!

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got my cab lights in the other day and put them on soon after they got here. thougt i would post a couple pics see what yall think about it with them! Let me know what yall think!! :Thumbup:

Attachments

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
looks sweet man

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those super whites look pretty good, i was just afreaid they would really stand out on my truck, the smoked ones look better every time i look at them on my truck!

·
Repository of Diesel Info
469 Posts
lbdodge24v said:
Those super whites look pretty good, i was just afreaid they would really stand out on my truck, the smoked ones look better every time i look at them on my truck!
Thanks for the compliment :Thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts