The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bud is dieing to pull my cab. I am doing studs and gaskets. My question is is it worth putting bigger injectors in at the same time?

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
My bud is dieing to pull my cab. I am doing studs and gaskets. My question is is it worth putting bigger injectors in at the same time?
I would say no its not worth it until you have a new fuel system. but it would be wise to delete the EGR and wastegate the turbos.

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
Rudys

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
how much does dirty diesels cost?

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
This is from there website:

Our wastegate kits are perfected Pricing is 3299 + 375 for a pre welded downpipe

Price for kit with no AMS controller or controller plumbing is 2299

This looks like a very nice kit though.

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts

Our wastegate kits are perfected Pricing is 3299 + 375 for a pre welded downpipe

That is is. All new up-pipes and everything. Very nice kit!

·
773 Posts
I'd go with the dirty diesel kit.

·
2,183 Posts
Rudy or John said to go with the Elite kit. He said there's no need to pull from both pipes.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts

hold on...this is in Canadian money right? if not then forget that. Im leaning towards elite.

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
hold on...this is in Canadian money right? if not then forget that. Im leaning towards elite.
That is the dollar Colton.....it is high, but you would be paying for amazing quality. Not saying that the Elite kit is not, but the Dirty Diesel kit, in my opinion, is much nicer. Either one is going to get the job done though.

Also, rememeber that the $1200 for the Elite kit is just the wastegate and EGR delete (that uses the stock up-pipes)....that doesn't come with a downpipe, controller, or CFM intake elbow. You have to tack those costs on to it if you want them.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Damn, I think i need to get a couple more jobs just to afford these mods.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts