The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As we all know the 09s are different then the 07.5 and 08 egrs. NOBODY makes one for the 09s untill now. (08dieselfreak) I have 500 trouble free miles with mine so far and i sent one to another member to test out.

the zip tie will be replaced by a metal bracket. Let me know if any of you are interested. Lookin for vendors to work with as well.

·
95 Posts
hey i have a production date of 10/08 on mine looks the same as my 07.5 did on the egr ????have a egr delete that never went on that one what's different??

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
prodction date must be after january 09 sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
76 Posts
are you talking about the egr cooler or the egr valve delete? your pics are of the cooler side, but you stated the egr. and i am just curious also as to what changed. thanks for any info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As we all know the 09s are different then the 07.5 and 08 egrs. NOBODY makes one for the 09s untill now. (08dieselfreak) I have 500 trouble free miles with mine so far and i sent one to another member to test out.

the zip tie will be replaced by a metal bracket. Let me know if any of you are interested. Lookin for vendors to work with as well.
I need an 08 ram 6.7 delete kit overnighted can you assist me. We are a busy diesel shop in Sulphur Springs Texas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts