The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if u could stack the dp tuner with an edge or bullydog just wonderin :shrug: what is jody # i need a dp this weekend thanks guys

·
504 Posts
No you can't stack them

·
6,337 Posts
You can NOT stack anything on a PSD with good results. You can add a Chip and a 10k type mod or a programer and a 10k mod. But a chip overrides the PCM, a programer reprograms the PCM, so a chip installed on a PCM will always override the programer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you can't stack what are some of the other options for those of us with DP-tunes?

·
4,024 Posts
Injectors,turbos hpop's.nos., water/meth

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nothing on the tuning side?

·
504 Posts
Next on the list after a custom burned chip comes aftermarket injectors, fuel system, turbo, trans, then oil.

·
4,024 Posts
02psd said:
Nothing on the tuning side?

Don't ask for much do ya? :poke:

You have one of the best tuned chips there is. LOL

Some live tuning on a dyno with jody would probly net you some gains.:Thumbup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got a buddy with a an 06 cummins and we're going to dyno this weekend. He's got me by a lot and i was just hoping to even it up a little. Wishfull thinking, more than happy with what the f5 has given me so far.

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
02psd said:
I got a buddy with a an 06 cummins and we're going to dyno this weekend. He's got me by a lot and i was just hoping to even it up a little. Wishfull thinking, more than happy with what the f5 has given me so far.
You have got a LONG way to go to even up the numbers if he is running a programmer/tuner on his 06 cummins LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts