The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there eny vendors that sell a 4 guage pilar pod for a 99 superduty. I have looked through everyones sites and cant find one. If possible Id even like a 5 guage. I know one guy that has one but it was in the truck when he bought it. Pm me with prices thanks.

·
499 Posts
i got mine from GOs and i really like them and super fast too

·
499 Posts

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmmm Dfuser's are $69 and it doesnt say anything about shipping and GOs are $67 free shipping. If I cant find who ever makes the 5 guage one Ill get one from GOS

·
499 Posts
I dont think you can fit five there i have four and thats tight

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Hmmmm Dfuser's are $69 and it doesnt say anything about shipping and GOs are $67 free shipping. If I cant find who ever makes the 5 guage one Ill get one from GOS
They are both outstanding people/business guys to deal with. I support both regardless of price.:usflag

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts

·
499 Posts
They are both outstanding people/business guys to deal with. I support both regardless of price.:usflag

they are great guys :happymugs

Reactions: Bcarriveau

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Iv seen the 5 guage I see it like once a week when Im in my buddies truck. it fits 5 the bottom 1 is kicked out a little and it looks sweet.

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maby Ill have to talk my friend into letting me take his off and see if there is a part number or name on it somewhere on the back.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Whoever you end up buying one from, be sure and by the PRO Parts brand, the Autometer top guage doesn't kick down, more or less points at the roof, where the Pro Parts actually starts angling the guages from the 3rd to the 4th guage.

·
Indecisive
428 Posts
I think autometer makes a 4 and thats what I have on my truck!

If you want 5 gauges like me, just do 4 on the pillar then one on the steering column

·
Diesel Pro
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I want 5 on the pillar but I guess Ill just go with a 4. Who sells the pro parts brand. I like the ones that angle down I didnt know whos were whos. Thanks for the info

1 - 20 of 43 Posts